SaberMod 2.0

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 am
fa
fau

Hi

I think all of you have already familiarized yourselves with SaberMod on one of mine or miso's server. It was conceived to improve some things that were broken or lacking/unfinished in league mod, so I'd be happy to have your feedback and know if you're interested in using it on your server.

Here is a jkhub download link (for serverside) with all major features described: https://jkhub.org/files/file/3273-sabermod/

Few extra things I'd like to make clear:

• It's not some private mod that will go away next season. It's open-source, even if I'm gone someone else can pick it up and fix bugs or continue development. This also means there are no backdoors or other funny things, anyone can check the code on github: https://github.com/aufau/SaberMod/[/*]
  • Unlike league it's well suited for other gametypes (has transparent duels and other regular ffa improvements) so it has a potential to unite duelers/tffaers in one mod.[/*]
  • The most controversial feature - "damage plums" - can be disabled server-side and client-side. You can always disable them by voting for "Match mode" from the callvote menu.[/*]
  • The mod doesn't change any core game mechanics, so does league mod (I have its source code from xycaleth). You can run it in full "league mod compatibility mode" with dmflags 128 and g_kickMode 3.[/*]
  • I put a lot of work into fixing all known bugs, exploits – this may not be obvious but it's a really solid mod compared to basejk or other mods now.[/*]

Again, if you have any suggestions, ideas, wishes, complaints – let me know.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:50 am
do

I like your mod pretty much. Espacially that we see the damage that we do to the players. Good work man. If we get a server soon we will use it definetely . Thank you for keeping this game alive

Zitat von Stormix
rofl i sound gay jhahahahaha
yes i'm smoking atm

Already a member?
Register now!
Create an account?